Sunday, October 1, 2017

Special Halloween Event Announcement!

Hey guys! Today I have a super exciting announcement post for you. Those of you who've been reading my blog for a while now already know this, but Halloween is actually my favorite time of the year. So, this year, I thought I would go all out and have exclusive Halloween themed posts throughout the month of October.


There are three main reasons why I wanted to hold this event


Reason #1: Lately I haven't been blogging as much as I used to partly because I've been caught up with my Masters. I've also kinda been in a blogging slump these last couple of months. I thought that rather than force myself to post articles that I didn't have the heart to write, it would be better to get back into blogging when it began to feel fun again. And so, to ease back into  blogging, I thought it would be fun to write about Halloween. Which brings me to the next reason...

Reason #2: I LOVE Halloween! Like big time! However, in my home country, Mauritius, Halloween isn't really a thing. Right now, I'm currently living in Malaysia because I'm attending university here, and Halloween isn't a big deal here either! So, to make things interesting anyway, I thought I would do fun stuff throughout the month such as have movie nights, do DIY projects (if I find the time), read spooky stories and, yes, write Halloween posts for the blog.

Reason #3: I want to celebrate with you guys! Yup, since I'm away from my family and don't have that many friends with whom I can celebrate, Halloween can feel a bit lonely. So, I thought Halloween would be a lot more fun if I was to celebrate and interact with you guys!


So what can you expect from me this month?


I'll be posting my Halloween TBR, my movie recommendations, DIY projects, tips for those of you who are also celebrating at home or alone, along with a bunch of other fun stuff. So if these sound like things you might enjoy, keep an eye out for my upcoming posts!


Are you also blogging about Halloween this month?

If you are, whether it's about recipes, DIY projects, lookbooks, TBRs or any other kind of post, feel free to drop by and leave me a link to your posts. I'd love to read them ^^

Will you be sharing Halloween pictures on Instagram? Let's follow each other!

Throughout the month I'll also be sharing my Halloween themed pictures on Instagram. So if that's sounds interesting, you can follow me there by clicking on the link below ^^ I'll be very happy to follow you back as well. 

Upcoming next...


My first Halloween post is coming out on the 5th and in that post I'll be sharing my Halloween movie recommendations with you. So look forward to that!

Let's have a great Halloween together this month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment